Stella & Chewy's Freeze-Dried Raw Blend Red Meat (Lamb, Beef & Venison) | 3.5lb / 22lb
Stella & Chewy's protein-rich kibble options are nutrient-rich and offer premium dry food nutrition that’s convenient to feed and made in the USA with the world’s finest, safest, and responsibly-sourced ingredients and never contain any artificial flavors, preservatives, colors, or by-products meals.
Raw Blend kibbles are oven-baked and coated with their irresistible freeze-dried raw with real whole pieces of freeze-dried raw morsels mixed in. It’s the perfect marriage of convenience and raw nutrition to give your pet energy and vitality while making mealtimes extra special!
- Grain-free, protein-rich recipes featuring a unique triple animal protein blend
- Tasty, raw coated baked kibble mixed with freeze-dried raw morsels
- Less processed and gently oven-baked in small batches
- Made with responsibly sourced proteins and organic fruits and vegetables
- Rich in omega fatty acids for healthy skin and coat
- Guaranteed taurine levels to maintain healthy heart function
- Added probiotics for optimal digestion
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest and safest ingredients
- FEEDING GUIDELINES
Beef, pork meal, peas, lentils, salmon meal, chickpeas, pea protein, beef fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), lamb, beef liver, beef kidneys, venison, natural vegetable flavor, sunflower oil, salmon oil, flaxseed, sun-cured alfalfa, beef heart, beef tripe, beef bone, fenugreek seed, pumpkin, coconut flour, pumpkin seed, organic cranberries, organic spinach, organic broccoli, organic beets, organic carrots, organic squash, organic blueberries, inulin (from chicory root), thyme, sage, rosemary extract, taurine, tocopherols (preservative), dried kelp, choline chloride, calcium carbonate, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, salt, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product.
Potential allergens are in bold.
Crude Protein - min. 36.0%
Crude Fat - min. 14.5%
Crude Fiber - max. 6.0%
Moisture - max. 12.0%
Omega 6 Fatty Acids* - min. 3.0%
Omega 3 Fatty Acids* - min. 0.3%
Taurine* - min. 0.2%
Glucosamine* - min. 1,200 mg/kg
Chondroitin Sulfate* - 900 mg/kg
- Please refer to the following website for a detailed feeding guide: