Stella & Chewy's Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Cage-Free Duck for Cats | 5lb
Stella & Chewy's super-premium protein-rich kibble options are nutrient-rich and offer premium dry food nutrition that’s convenient to feed and made in the USA with the world’s finest, safest, and responsibly-sourced ingredients and never contain any artificial flavors, preservatives, colors, or by-products meals.
Raw Coated kibbles are carefully coated with our irresistible freeze-dried raw recipe for unmatched nutrition and taste, to fuel your cat or kitten’s wild side!
- #1 ingredient cage-free duck
- Coated in freeze-dried raw goodness
- Less processed and gently oven-baked in small batches
- Made with responsibly sourced proteins and never any added hormones or antibiotics
- Rich in omega fatty acids for healthy skin and coat
- Taurine-fortified to maintain healthy heart function
- Added probiotics for optimal digestion
- Made in the USA with the world’s finest and safest ingredients
- FEEDING GUIDELINES
Duck, turkey meal, lentils, peas, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), natural vegetable flavor, turkey liver, turkey, fenugreek seed, sun-cured alfalfa meal, salmon oil, taurine, choline chloride, tocopherols (preservative), sea salt, calcium carbonate, yucca schidigera extract, thyme, rosemary, sage, cranberries, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, vitamin E supplement, calcium iodate, thiamine mononitrate, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, biotin, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product.
Potential allergens are in bold.
Crude Protein - min. 34.0%
Crude Fat - min. 15.5%
Crude Fiber - max. 5.0%
Moisture - max. 12.0%
Calcium - 1.0%
Phosphorus - min. 0.8%
Taurine - min. 0.15%
Omega 6 Fatty Acids* - min. 3.5%
Omega 3 Fatty Acids* - min. 0.2%
- Please refer to the following website for a detailed feeding guide: