ZIWI Peak Air-Dried Beef Recipe | Assorted Sizes
ZIWI® Peak Beef is a single protein food, perfectly crafted for dogs of all breeds and life stages, especially those with food sensitivities. Raised simply, with access to fresh grass 365 days a year, New Zealand grass-fed and free-range beef has a reputation of being the best in the world.
- Single-protein recipe featuring beef, a great source of protein that is rich in amino acids and essential vitamins
- Gently air-dried and handcrafted to lock in nature’s goodness, ready to serve as a complete meal or topper
- With 96% beef, organs, and bone to match the dog’s biological needs for a diet rich in meat
- Free-range beef, ethically-raised year-round on New Zealand pastures
- GMO-free and raised without added hormones, antibiotics, or growth promotants
- No glycerins, grains, or high glycemic ingredients such as potato or tapioca starch
- Contains 3% New Zealand green mussels - a natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin for long-term joint health and mobility
- FEEDING GUIDELINES
Beef, Beef Heart, Beef Kidney, Beef Tripe, Beef Liver, Beef Lung, New Zealand Green Mussel, Beef Bone, Lecithin, Inulin from Chicory, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast), Salt, Parsley, Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
Potential allergens are in bold.
Crude Protein - min. 38.0%
Crude Fat - min. 30.0%
Crude Fiber - max. 2.0%
Moisture - max. 14.0%
Ash - max. 12.0%
Taurine - min. 0.096%
Chondroitin Sulfate - min. 1300 mg/kg
312 kcal/scoop (approx. 56.7g)
- Please refer to the following website for a detailed feeding guide: