ZIWI Peak Air-Dried Lamb Recipe | Assorted Sizes
ZIWI® Peak Lamb is a single protein food, perfectly crafted for dogs of all breeds and life stages, especially those with food sensitivities. Featuring world-class lamb, ethically raised by multi-generational family farmers in the mild and temperate climate of beautiful New Zealand. Gently nourishing, full of nutrition and tail-wagging goodness.
- Single-protein recipe featuring lamb, a great source of protein that is highly palatable for picky eaters
- Gently air-dried and handcrafted to lock in nature’s goodness, ready to serve as a complete meal or topper
- With 96% lamb, organs and bone to match the dog’s biological needs for a diet rich in meat
- Grass-fed lamb, ethically raised year-round on New Zealand’s green pastures
- GMO-free and raised without added hormones, antibiotics, or growth promotants
- No glycerins, grains, or high glycemic ingredients such as potato or tapioca starch
- Contains 3% New Zealand green mussels - a natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin for long-term joint health and mobility
- FEEDING GUIDELINES
Lamb, Lamb Heart, Lamb Tripe, Lamb Liver, Lamb Kidney, Lamb Lung, New Zealand Green Mussel, Lamb Bone, Lecithin, Inulin from Chicory, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast), Salt, Parsley, Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
Potential allergens are in bold.
Crude Protein - min. 35.0%
Crude Fat - min. 33.0%
Crude Fiber - max. 2.0%
Moisture - max. 14.0%
Ash - max. 12.0%
Taurine - min. 0.22%
Chondroitin Sulfate - min. 1300 mg/kg
318 kcal/scoop (approx. 56.7g)
- Please refer to the following website for a detailed feeding guide: