ZIWI Peak Air-Dried Tripe & Lamb Recipe | 454g / 1kg / 2.5kg
ZIWI® Peak Tripe & Lamb is perfect for dogs of all breeds and life stages, especially those with food sensitivities and selective palates. A single protein food uniquely formulated with over 35% nourishing and highly palatable green tripe, a natural source of vitamins, minerals, and probiotics. Full of goodness and loaded with nutrition, your dog is guaranteed to love each and every bite.
- Single-protein recipe featuring green tripe, a natural source of vitamins, minerals, and probiotics.
- Gently air-dried and handcrafted to lock in nature’s goodness, ready to serve as a complete meal or topper
- With 96% lamb, organs, and bone to match the dog’s biological needs for a diet rich in meat
- Grass-fed lamb, ethically raised year round on New Zealand’s green pastures
- GMO-free and raised without added hormones, antibiotics, or growth promotants
- No glycerins, grains, or high glycemic ingredients such as potato or tapioca starch
- Contains 3% New Zealand green mussels - a natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin for long-term joint health and mobility
- FEEDING GUIDELINES
Lamb Tripe, Lamb, Lamb Heart, Lamb Liver, Lamb Lung, Lamb Kidney, New Zealand Green Mussel, Lamb Bone, Lecithin, Inulin from Chicory, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast), Salt, Parsley, Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
Potential allergens are in bold.
Crude Protein - min. 36.0%
Crude Fat - min. 32.0%
Crude Fiber - max. 2.0%
Moisture - max. 14.0%
Ash - max. 12.0%
Chondroitin Sulfate - min. 1300 mg/kg
295 kcal/scoop (approx. 56.7g)
- Please refer to the following website for a detailed feeding guide: