ZIWI Peak Air-Dried Venison Recipe | 454g / 1kg / 2.5kg
ZIWI® Peak Venison is novel single protein food, ideal for all breeds and life stages, especially dogs with food sensitivities. Loaded with free-range venison, ethically raised on pastures of lush and native grasses in the remote valleys of New Zealand’s South Island. A naturally delicious choice to ensure your dog keeps up with life’s adventures.
- Single-protein recipe featuring venison, a novel protein suitable for dogs with sensitive tummies and food allergies
- Gently air-dried and handcrafted to lock in nature’s goodness, ready to serve as a complete meal or topper
- With 96% venison, organs and bone to match the dog’s biological needs for a diet rich in meat
- Free-range venison, ethically-raised year-round on New Zealand pastures
- GMO-free and raised without added hormones, antibiotics, or growth promotants
- No glycerins, grains or high glycemic ingredients such as potato or tapioca starch
- Contains 3% New Zealand green mussels - a natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin for long-term joint health and mobility
- FEEDING GUIDELINES
Venison, Venison Tripe, Venison Heart, Venison Lung, Venison Liver, Venison Kidney, New Zealand Green Mussel, Venison Bone, Lecithin, Inulin from Chicory, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast), Salt, Parsley, Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
Potential allergens are in bold.
Crude Protein - min. 45.0%
Crude Fat - min. 23.0%
Crude Fiber - max. 2.0%
Moisture - max. 14.0%
Ash - max. 12.0%
Taurine - min. 0.2%
Chondroitin Sulfate - min. 1300 mg/kg
267 kcal/scoop (approx. 56.7g)
- Please refer to the following website for a detailed feeding guide: